We've released Bolt 1.1.4: The latest in a series of minor updates for Bolt 1.1. This release consists of quite a few minor fixes and improvements, and is a recommended upgrade for all Bolt users.
To upgrade an existing install, or to setup a new one, just follow the instructions . When you do an upgrade, you will not overwrite your modified settings with the upgrade. You should still make a backup before doing an upgrade, though. Get the latest .tgz or .zip , or browse the folder with the distributions .
Changelog for this release, since 1.1.0 / 1.1.2:
- New feature: Bolt now has a 'maintenance mode' for when you're doing work on a site in production.
- Empty 'Relations' are now shown as '(none)' instead of 'undefined'.
- Better implementation of 'has_sortorder' in taxonomies.
- Unpublished / Drafted records are no longer showing up in searchresults.
- Added the option to ignore certain pages/records in the sitemap.
- Extending "search" to markdown fields in addition to text and HTML. Closes #447
- Fix issue with detecting the backend on windows, as a result of quirk in dirname(). Fixes #468.
- Updated Silex to version 1.1.0 and most Symfony components to version 2.3.2.
- Updated Fancybox to version 2.1.5
- Fancybox now uses the "default_image" sizes from config.yml, instead of 1000 x 1000 max.
- Updated CKeditor to version 4.1.3 and Codemirror to 3.14.
- Updated Underscore.js to version 1.5.1.
- Updated Font Awesome to version 3.2.1.
- Updated Select2 to version 3.4.1. Fixes #507, where tags couldn't be deleted properly.
- The Slug is now cleared when duplicating a record. Fixes #506.
- Several improvements to fields in SimpleForms: Now accepting: "value", "allow_override" and "read_only".
- Better implementation of preParse(). Fixes #505. Parsing twig tags inside of large blocks of content works much better now.