We've just released Bolt 2.2.13 as an ongoing maintenance release. This update contains a few minor new features, bugfixes. There are no security-related issues in this release, so if you're superstitious and you feel a bit anxious about the '13' in the version number, there's no harm in waiting for the next update. ;-)
Detailed changes since Bolt 2.2.10
- Fixed: Taxonomies being wiped on status change using grouped taxonomy. (See #3868)
- Fixed: Add edit permission to the
modifiableproperty (See #4198)
- Added: Allow height and autocomplete in categories taxonomies.
- Added: Allow for 'type: hidden' fields in
- Added: Allow the theme's
config.ymlto set add_jquery. Fixes #4098
- Added: Optionally allow spaces in tags.
- Updated: Updating UIkit(2.22), CodeMirror and Marked.js
- Changed: Ignore theme directory except for base-* and default
- Changed: Use tag names instead of slugs for autocomplete and tag cloud. #4125
- Changed: Strip periods, commas, colons & semi-colons from prefill titles
- Changed: date-time format uses a more i18n-friendly format (See #4053)
- Changed: Moving 'Install new extension' to the top of the screen.
- Fixed: Don't sort getContent in listing view, when the contenttype has a taxonomy that has a sortorder.
- Fixed: Don't show (non working) drag'n'drop in list overviews.
- Fixed: Fix the info text for imagelist fields (See #4051)
- Fixed: Fix to #3991 – Geolocation snaps pin to matched address.
- Fixed: No links for records that are 'viewless'. Fixes #3999 for [2.2]
- Fixed: [2.2] Allow non-strings as query parameters with pager. issue #4109
- Fixed: "Timed publish" fixed for SQLITE (Now using a
DateTimeobject instead of
- Fixed: Fix: Don't show notice about
mailoptionswhen not logged on.
- Fixed: Alignment of #navpage-secondary menu item icons in FireFox. (See #4178)
- Fixed: Strip tags from
<title>in editcontent. Fixes: #3590.
- Fixed: Fix secondary nav element's class not being output in certain cases.
Install & Upgrade
To install this version from scratch, follow the instructions on the updated installation page in the documentation, as can be found here: Installing Bolt. To upgrade an existing site, see Updating. Be sure to get the correct versions, though: bolt-latest.tar.gz or bolt-latest.zip.
For the lazy:
curl -O http://bolt.cm/distribution/bolt-latest.tar.gz tar -xzf bolt-latest.tar.gz --strip-components=1 chmod -R 777 files/ app/database/ app/cache/ app/config/ theme/ extensions/