As ongoing maintenance for our Stable Bolt release, we have released Bolt 2.2.17. This update contains a few minor new features and bugfixes.
We've been working hard on Bolt 3.0 the past year, and we're almost at the point where it's time to share details on the improvements in this upcoming version. Stay tuned for details!
Detailed changes since Bolt 2.2.15
- Fix: No href around '…'-placeholders in pagers. (See #4650)
- Fix: Templatefields in 'Viewless' records work correctly now (#4653)
- Change: Move
$app['nut.commands.add']so it's not "static" (#4662)
- Fix: Don't whitescreen on a response with a Twig exception (#4668)
- Fix: Don't try writing to vendor on composer installs (#4677)
- Added: Added capability to set an amount of requested records for specific kind of taxonomy. (#4691)
- Change: Generate preview route from url generator. (See #4697)
- Change: Add JS events to editfile/editcontent ajax saving. (#4720)
- Fix: Block access to
Install & Upgrade
To install this version from scratch, follow the instructions on the updated installation page in the documentation, as can be found here: Installing Bolt. To upgrade an existing site, see Updating. Be sure to get the correct versions, though: bolt-latest.tar.gz or bolt-latest.zip.
For the lazy:
curl -O http://bolt.cm/distribution/bolt-latest.tar.gz tar -xzf bolt-latest.tar.gz --strip-components=1 chmod -R 777 files/ app/database/ app/cache/ app/config/ theme/ extensions/