As ongoing maintenance for our Stable Bolt release, we have released Bolt 2.2.19. This update contains a few minor new features and bugfixes. There is one minor security-issue that was fixed in this release.
Detailed changes, since Bolt 2.2.19:
- Fixed: templates output when not logged in. (See #5122)
- Change: Better log messages for failed login attempts (See #5197)
- Fixed: Strip tags from useragent. (minor security issue) ((See #5179)
- Fixed: Fix issue with imagelists not updating due to event checking. (See #5159)
- Change: Update Composer version constraint for stable version (See #5130)
- Fix: Only skip htmlsnippets if we are returning a cached response (See #5121)
- [Travis] Ensure that Composer install is built against Bolt 2.2 (See #5118)
- Move create factory to the start of setup in src/Composer/PackageManager (See #5048)
Install & Upgrade
To install this version from scratch, follow the instructions on the updated installation page in the documentation, as can be found here: Installing Bolt. To upgrade an existing site, see Updating. Be sure to get the correct versions, though: bolt-latest.tar.gz or bolt-latest.zip.
For the lazy:
curl -O http://bolt.cm/distribution/bolt-latest.tar.gz tar -xzf bolt-latest.tar.gz --strip-components=1 chmod -R 777 files/ app/database/ app/cache/ app/config/ theme/ extensions/