Bolt is run by a dedicated community, which is active on several different locations on the internet. If you have questions or just want to explore Bolt a little further, be sure to get in touch, using one of the following ways:
Major news will always be announced on this website: Visit the news page on Bolt.cm.
Chat with us
- There’s always some people willing to chat in our Slack channel at boltcms.slack.com. To get in, get yourself an invite at slack.bolt.cm
- There's a Forum at discuss.bolt.cm, where we'll gladly help you sort out problems, or discuss other Bolt-related things
- We also have an IRC channel on Freenode at #boltcms. No IRC client? Use our web-based client, right here
- We’re pretty active on Twitter. Follow us, or say hello at @BoltCM
- We are pretty easy-going, and make a conscious effort to be all-inclusive. See our manifesto for details
The official documentation has a lot of information. Have you tried searching? The search box is in the upper left corner. If you’re missing something in the docs, or if you’ve spotted an error: Please let us know on our GitHub tracker for documentation.
For (potential) bugs and feature requests, open an issue on our GitHub Issue Tracker. Pull Requests are always welcome, as well. We've written comprehensive 'contributing' guidelines, to help you get started.
Finally, if you’re using Bolt in your company, and you need commercial support, feel free to get in touch with Two Kings. Two Kings is the Netherlands based web development company that’s spearheading the ongoing development of Bolt, and as such they will ensure continuity for the project.